Rhonda Allison Rosemary Herbal Cleanser
Rhonda Allison Rosemary Herbal Cleanser (Glycolic Herbal Wash)
We are giving a long-time favorite a bit of an uplift and re-emphasizing its herbal essence. Rhonda Allison’s Rosemary Herbal Cleanser has been enhanced with a natural sugar surfactant, adding more lathering capabilities.
Normal to Oily - Thick, Photo-Damaged, Acne-Prone
- Pump into the palm of dampened hands and apply to skin.
- Work into lather and massage skin for several minutes.
- Rinse well with tepid water and remove with white cloth.
- Be sure to keep away from eyes.
- AHA products may cause sun sensitivity; use sunscreen (SPF30).
CAUTION: Not recommended for someone who is AHA sensitive.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polyacrylate-1, Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Gluconolactone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Benzoate